So...the last time that I wrote was in January. So much has happened in the last two months. In this time, I withdrew from my class (it wasn't very pleasant and while I was doing ok in it...I wasn't happy with what I was writing), I am going to the gym more often, we just celebrated Baby Girl's 4th birthday and we are getting ready to register her for VPK. (I can't believe my baby is about to be in school!!!)
While I want to talk about everything that is bothering me, I still don't feel like I can be myself on here and I feel like I need to edit what I write so that I don't upset someone reading this. I am trying to remember that this blog is for me and that I don't need to worry about what anyone thinks about what l write. I still struggle with this which is one of the reasons why I have such a hard time putting what is going on my life in words that will be published for everyone to read. This is like a journal to me and I don't want to be judged for what I feel that I need to write, yet I worry about it every time I publish a new blog post. I worry about being judged every time I put up a new Facebook post.
I hate feeling like I can't be honest and that I have to censor myself in my writing. Even now as I am writing this, I feel like I can't be completely honest with how things are going. I feel like I should censor myself even with that last sentence.
So, now that I have piqued everyone's curiosity, I will just say this: everyone has difficult times in their lives. With those difficult times come the need for change in their lives.
With that being said...I have been going through some difficult times for the last few months. And I am looking at making some changes, but I am not ready to talk about those changes yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment