Tomorrow also starts week 2 of school for Baby Girl! She loved her first week! Best part...she gets up excited about going. We hope that this keeps up.
Tomorrow also starts a new semester at UNF. I managed to get a class...the one that I will need to be able to take pretty much everything else I hope to for my degree program. Yay!
So, we are going to see how this works. All three of us in school at the same time. Not going to lie...I'm nervous about it.
Why am I nervous? I don't want to forget to get something done. My school work, helping Baby Girl with her school work, helping Carlos with whatever he might need assistance with...you name it.
Well...that was the short answer. This is for me and for some reason I still can't seem to get myself to put it out there in writing...why? Why am I so scared of being judged for having the same thoughts that every woman has? Every mother has? Why? Because it happens...even though there are other women out there, other mothers out there going through the same thing that I am...I am going to be judged for being honest with myself in my own blog.
I don't want to get to the point where I am so focused on my grade that I forget to do something else. I also don't want to forget to get a homework assignment done. I don't want to be judged for writing how I feel...yet...this is my blog.
Isn't it a shame that is how I feel? I think so.
Like the title says...new school year - new possibilities...maybe, just maybe, I will get to the point where I can be truly honest and not feel like I have to censure myself for fear of being judged...maybe...
No comments:
Post a Comment