I was reading through some of my old posts on here (not that there are many of them to read) and I see where I was talking about losing weight and finishing my degree.
Then life happened and I have done neither of those things.
So I sit here and wonder:
I wonder if I'm ever going to finish my degree. I wonder if I'm ever going to find a new job. I wonder if I'm ever going to have more kids. I wonder if I'm going to ever get the weight off. I wonder if I'm ever going to be comfortable in my own skin. I wonder if I'm ever going to be anything other than ordinary.
I need to put my goals down on paper and set steps up to accomplish these goals.
One of the main issues I have with writing a blog is that I don't really like talking about myself all that much. I also self-edit.
I need to find the list of resolutions I made so that I can see what, if any, of them I have accomplished and see what I still need work on.
No comments:
Post a Comment